Our online group was created for professionals to share information and resources, request additional insights from members, and access other professionals to support the work of guiding Native American/American Indian youth towards college/post-high educational options. This is a free membership (no sales or solicitations will be permitted).
At this time, we are seeking the following people for our network:
- 6th-12th grade level Educators and School Counselors
- Indian Education Program Staff
- College & Career Counselors
- Tribal Education Program Staff/Tribal Higher Education Program Staff
- Native American Agencies/Organizations with Youth Services
- College American Indian Student Success Coordinators/Directors
- College American Indian Studies Professors/Directors
- College Admission Staff Specializing in Native American Recruitment
- Native American Scholarship Organizations
Interested? Please complete the sign up form below and submit to be considered.